Some of the main challenges you are likely to meet when running the Foresight process include:
- Communicating throughout the exercise;
- Enrolling participants (i.e. identifying them and keeping them on board);
- Keeping to schedule;
- Continuously adapting the process;
- Maximising the learning effect;
- Interacting with the client;
- Communicating outcomes and processes;
- Promoting the exercise .
There are also overlaps with the challenges identified during the design phase.
There is more information on the challenges faced during a Foresight exercise in some of the example cases: